Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Versions of Revit files

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mep
Explorer
552 Views, 3 Replies

Different Versions of Revit files

Hello everyone, I'm working in a collaborative model (Revit 2019), it is in the cloud but it already has three different versions in BIM 360 Docs, I don't know why, I only published it once, so, how do the versions work? Do they update automatically? Can I change that? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I don't want to keep having new versions of my model, I only want to have the versions I publish from Revit - Collaborate - Manage Cloud Models. Please help.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
bogdan_ciobanu
in reply to: mep

Hi @mep ,

My name is Bogdan and I am with Autodesk Technical Support.

After you initiate collaboration and publish the first time, the model will have version 2 by default. If you published one more time, the version will change to version 3. 

Is this the case on your side?

Best regards,

Bogdan

Bogdan Ciobanu
Message 3 of 4
bogdan_ciobanu

Hi @mep 

Just wanted to follow up with you to see if my last post answered your question or if you are still looking for help on this one. 

If the previous post helped, thank you for clicking on Accept Solution to confirm and to help other community members to find it and to benefit from it.

Best regards,

Bogdan

Bogdan Ciobanu
Message 4 of 4
bogdan_ciobanu

Hi @mep 

Just wanted to follow up with you to see if my last post answered your question or if you are still looking for help on this one. 

If the previous post helped, thank you for clicking on Accept Solution to confirm and to help other community members to find it and to benefit from it.

Best regards,

Bogdan

Bogdan Ciobanu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report