Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete a project

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
7737 Views, 6 Replies

Delete a project

Hi,

Just wanted to know how to completely remove a project?

I know that we can make a project Archived, but that's not removing a project.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
sebastian.wilcots
in reply to: Anonymous

I have just received your case that you submitted regarding your issue with deleting projects from your account. At the moment it is not possible to remove your project, but if you would like to make an enhancement request of this function, you may visit http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/bim-360-ideastation/idb-p/2032 to have your question submitted for further review.

Message 3 of 7
alexandrem

Hi,

You can deactivate a project using the account admin interface, so the project won't show in the BIM 360 Docs project list anymore.

HTH

Message 4 of 7
Pshupe
in reply to: alexandrem

How would you do that?  Ideally I would also like to delete a project but if this is as close as we can come that is fine.  I am the Account Admin and can't seem to find where to Archive or Deactivate the project. Thank you in advance.

Regards Peter.

Message 5 of 7
sebastian.wilcots

At the moment, there is no way to remove projects from your BIM 360 Field account.  Setting the project as Inactive will remove the project from your active list of projects, but you would like to see a change to add this feature, you may submit an enhancement request at http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/bim-360-ideastation/idb-p/2032 were our engineers will look into the request further.  Please let us know if you have any questions and we will assist you.  Thanks. 

Message 6 of 7

Here is how you can deactivate (not delete) a project in BIM 360 Docs.  Go to "Account Admin" and select a project.  Then select the "Profile" tab, and you will see your project information with the ability to change the status of the project:

Change project status.jpg

Best Regards,

Joan Allen

Autodesk BIM 360

Joan Allen
Sr. Group Product Manager
Link Name | Link Name | Link Name | Link Name
Message 7 of 7

Thank you Joan!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report