Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consuming models

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Luke.Gawthorp
209 Views, 2 Replies

Consuming models

Good afternoon,

I need a easier way as this is taking ages...

As you can see in the image below the teams i am working with love creating packages...

Does anyone know if there's a way to 'consume latest' so that i can ensure we have capture the consultants latest models, rather than go through and just consuming them one by one to ensure they all have been captured?

LukeGawthorp_0-1722349200430.png

This would save so much time if there's a solution....

Ideally it would be great if we could click on a tab (e.g the blue one) and just say consume all latest models

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Chad-Smith
in reply to: Luke.Gawthorp

Exactly. Consuming just the latest Package does not guarantee that you've consumed all the latest models. There may be another model that was only Shared in an earlier Package. And, if that earlier Package also includes an earlier model that is now in the latest Package that you've already Consumed, well, now you're in trouble.

I love the concept of Design Collaboration, but it has a few limitations that can make it difficult, and sometimes risky, to use. I would prefer to see the DC Timeline moved into Docs where it stands a better chance of eliminating some of those problems.

Message 3 of 3
bilomnilim
in reply to: Luke.Gawthorp

if u have stationary data then yes u can use OLS.

If they are not, do Johansen representation to check for cointegration relationship.

If it exists , do VECM and estimate long run and short run parameter https://vidmate.onl/ .

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report