Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't collaborate in the cloud Revit 2022

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Josh.Thomason
1637 Views, 8 Replies

Can't collaborate in the cloud Revit 2022

I can no longer collaborate in the cloud in Revit 2022 or even save cloud models. It works fine in Revit 2021. I have reinstalled Revit 2022 and uninstalled addins and checked my license. I definitely have access to Autodesk docs because it works in Revit 2021.

JoshThomason_0-1639240197741.png

Labels (3)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Yien_Chao
in reply to: Josh.Thomason

wait, did you update your model via the Revit cloud update before trying to open it with Revit 2022?

Message 3 of 9

Nope. I'm just saying that I can still collaborate in the Cloud in Revit 2021. I cannot save to the cloud or make a collaboration model in Revit 2022, however. 

Message 4 of 9
Yien_Chao

Oh i see. I think you cannot have different version of Revit  version in a project on cloud.

Message 5 of 9

You're right. That is not what I am saying. I cannot even save a new 2022 projects to the cloud. I am not upgrading projects to 2022. I am trying to create new ones and I can't. I can, however, create new ones in Revit 2021.

Message 6 of 9
Yien_Chao

Sorry. Misunderstood.
Have you account admin rights to create new project on cloud?
Message 7 of 9
Josh.Thomason
in reply to: Yien_Chao

Yes. As I said, It works fine in Revit 2021 so it is not a license issue.

I think I have tracked down the issue. The Revit plugin Sysque is breaking BIM360. Every time I uninstall Sysque it starts working again. I have create a support case with Trimble so hopefully it gets resolved.
Message 8 of 9

We're having this issue but don't have that plugin - wondering if you have any resolution on this?

Message 9 of 9
ryley.g.h

We have the same issue, works fine in 2020 but in 2022 we get the error every time.

Edit: Figured out the issue, it was a family loader plugin made by our client that was breaking Revit each time.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report