Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM 360 Project Home - How to filter results in cards?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
johan.cantryn
432 Views, 2 Replies

BIM 360 Project Home - How to filter results in cards?

In the online help I read "As your Document Management permissions allow, filter based on My Document Issues, My Company's Document Issues, or Project Document Issues to control the information visible in this card. "

But I can't see any way to filter the values.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @johan.cantryn

Project Home currently displays items based on permission. For example,

- If you are a Project Member: you only see items such as issues and checklists that are assigned to you. 

- If you are a Project Admin: you also get to see items that are outstanding at the Project level.

This is how it works today. We are planning to add specific control so that users can switch between these scopes if they have permission to do so. It is not available today. I will post once we add this capability.

Best Regards,

Manu

Manu Venugopal

Senior Product Manager

Message 3 of 3

Hi @johan.cantryn, we have now added the ability to filter the results based on items assigned to you versus outstanding items for your team. You need to be a Project Admin to see all items for the team.

Read more about this feature in our release notes: http://blogs.autodesk.com/bim360-release-notes/2018/06/29/bim-360-project-home-update-june-29-2018/

Manu Venugopal

Senior Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report