Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM 360 Document Upload Issues

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
j-mha
405 Views, 7 Replies

BIM 360 Document Upload Issues

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
RSomppi
in reply to: j-mha

Lack of patience?

There are troubles. Please hold.

Message 3 of 8
j-mha
in reply to: RSomppi

Message 4 of 8
RSomppi

Sorry, but I don't think we can do anything about it. Even complaining about it won't change it. We just have to wait for it to be fixed.

Message 5 of 8
j-mha

----

Message 6 of 8
RSomppi

Wow. Editing a post after the fact is not playing nicely in the sandbox.

Good day!

Message 7 of 8
LcullenMKK37

So... I'm not way affiliated with Autodesk, but I feel like this is not going down a path I'm comfortable with so I'm going to step in.  

It seems like Autodesk had an issue with BIM360 this morning.  They are still in the process of figuring it out.  It mainly seems to be affecting REVIT Cloud Sharing, most of Fusion and some other services (which is associated with BIM Docs, but not the same thing).  If you're trying to upload from REVIT, this is likely the cause.  It sucks, but everyone is on the same boat here.   

If you are NOT using REVIT to upload the file into cloud, then who knows why you're having this trouble, and I agree it is a problem that should be looked into.  Maybe raise a flag with Autodesk Support?  I'm sorry, I'm not your guy for this one.  

You can see the Health Dashboard at the following path: 
Health Dashboard - External prd (autodesk.com)

Message 8 of 8
j-mha
in reply to: RSomppi

Waiting 45 minutes for a document that is 220kb to upload is ridiculous especially when the solutions don't work!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report