Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACC not able to consume

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
tcookYCXTL
954 Views, 2 Replies

ACC not able to consume

I can consume files from other team members from the swim lanes but never from this (1) individual.  I always get either 1 of these 2 messages:

tcookYCXTL_0-1665490632339.png

Any thoughts are appreciated.  Project workflow is to work from consumed models, but as we are all hosting models on BIM 360/ ACC, I am linking in their published models, not the "consumed" models.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @tcookYCXTL ,

There are a couple causes why this is happening. Please take a look at the following links to Autodesk Knowledge Network.

"The given package contains a file with a different file/mime type than shared before" when sharing ... 

"An upstream service resource was not found" occurs when attempting to share or consume a package in... 

You mentioned that you are linking the published models and not the consumed models. So, are you live linking from the Work in Progress (WIP) model?

Please click the Accept Solution button if my reply answers your question.

Twitter: @TheDarkAsset
LinkedIn: gareth-spencer-84202532

Gareth Spencer
BIM Technical Consultant | Man and Machine (UK)
Message 3 of 3

Correct, I would have been using the WIP models for linking into my model.

Did not try renaming the file, was not my model and would have caused all players in the project to update/ re-path.

Did try deleting files from my consumed folder and then consuming again.  Still got these errors.

Thanks for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report