Community
BIM 360 Plan Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Plan Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Plan topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access BIM 360 Plan

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
adamnicholes
1154 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to access BIM 360 Plan

I work for an Autodesk Reseller. I've been assigned a license for all the BIM 360 platforms. I can access Docs, Glue & Field, but not Plan. I opened a Support Case with Autodesk (#12820511) and have been unsuccessful at getting any useful information. They sent me to this forum for help. 

Steps my license manager has taken:

All my BIM 360 Licenses were taken back and reassigned, but I still have zero access to BIM 360 Plan.

What do you suggest?

Adam Nicholes, Assoc AIA, M.Arch
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
don_simpson
in reply to: adamnicholes

Hello Adam,

This is in follow-up to your post and our follow-up phone call.

It sounds likely that a button for BIM 360 Plan is not appearing when accessing the unified login for BIM 360, as you have not clicked the "Get Started" button in the project invite email. I recommended re-sending the project invites and attempting to click the "Get Started" button.

I will follow-up with you directly to see that the project invites were successfully received and that you can gain access to BIM 360 Plan. A new support case has been logged to track this issue. Further correspondence will be sent directly from the case.

Regards,

Don

Don Simpson

Technical Support
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: don_simpson

I have a similar issue, I have project admin permissions in BIM 360 Docs and in the SERVICES section I activated BIM 360 Plan for a projects and added 2 Admins (I am one). I don't find a way to Plan.

Message 4 of 4
don_simpson
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello alejandro.iturriaga.aecom,

Did you ever get your issues resolved with BIM 360 Plan access? Please let me know if assistance is still required.

Thanks,

Don

Don Simpson

Technical Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report