Community
BIM 360 Plan Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Plan Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Plan topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM 360 Plan - Activity Template - Specify working days

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jonathansa
1318 Views, 2 Replies

BIM 360 Plan - Activity Template - Specify working days

It would be beneficial to have an option of selecting which weekdays work is being performed, in the activity template from 360 Plan. Right now it is set up so that work is being performed 7 days per week, which messes up the schedule when it is being imported.

It is obvious that a personal workaround can be made, but it'd be nice to have it implemented in the template from the go.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mike.davison
in reply to: jonathansa

Plan has a project setting that controls the work schedule for the project.  The Project Admin can set this to 5 days a week, 7 days a week or whatever is the standard for the project.

Each individual activity has the option to over-ride that schedule if it needs to be active on a non-working day.

mike.d

Head of BIM 360 Product Management & UX
Message 3 of 3

I am working on setting up a project in BIM360 Plan and would like to set up a 4-day work week, M-Th, as the default.

Currently, I only have the option to do 5, 6, or 7 day work weeks. Can you help me out with this?

Project Schedule - Holidays and Work Week.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report