Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Companies from Projects

Remove Companies from Projects

It is great that with the Enterprise Administration rights, we can view what projects companies are assigned to and how many members.

It would be better if from the same view, if you could remove a company from a project, especially if the company has zero members assigned to the project or if a company was added to a project by accident.  It will help clean up the options that pop up when you are assigning permissions to folders by company.

Thanks

Terry Baylis

32 Comments
SimonWhitbread
Enthusiast

@Sijie_Zhang Should this be updated to "Implemented"?

Like other new features its made in ACC and not BIM360

Remove Company.png

colinSRA
Advocate

This still hasn't happened for BIM 360?

It doesn't seem like it should be that difficult, especially if a company has "0" members on a project.

For ACC, it seems the companies are automatically updated; I don't see any way to manage Companies on the ACC system. Unfortunately our projects are on BIM 360, not ACC (and probably will be for a good while longer...)

tkeyser5
Advocate

This original question was posted on 10-27-2017 and here we are, 1-12-2022 and still no resolution from Autodesk. How difficult can this be? 

JimNoth
Community Visitor

And now 3/25/2022 and still not updated in BIM360

lgray57TTJ
Community Visitor

Has there been any movement on this? This is causing a lot of confusion in the field for companies that have 2 different names.

colinSRA
Advocate

<sigh>

From what I can tell, this website seems to have the latest info on this subject:

https://blogs.autodesk.com/bim360-roadmap/

</sigh...>

SimonWhitbread
Enthusiast

@Anonymous... 

What, you mean this one:

Empty.png

Slow Tumbleweed.gif

dalvesTRDL6
Observer

This is causing major issues in one of our projects. Is there a workaround?

Flies-Eyes
Advisor

Has anybody else come to the conclusion that ACC is a long long way from been viable industry product.  Autodesk sell planning tools yet are the worst planners in the industry.  If autodesk had a company motto it would be "Over promise and under deliver".....

v.vipin
Explorer

Autodesk,

We really required this option to remove companies from BIM360 project.

tkeyser5
Advocate

@m.niebling   ACC is not what we expected it would be. Too many missing functions. Moved stuff aroun...oving stuff, missing functionality, clunky. I'm with you on this one.

dalvesTRDL6
Observer

Hey folks,

Autodesk is NOT going to add this to BIM 360... I tried through many different avenues. They see it as a "feature" and they are not adding any functionality to BIM as they are focused on ACC.  To me is more a bug that they should fix, but anyway... 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report