Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing drawings and tagging photos attached to Daily Updates

Editing drawings and tagging photos attached to Daily Updates

When accessing Daily Updates on the desktop I have the ability to edit and drawings etc. that have been attached to the daily update and I can also tag any photos that have been attached. It would be very useful to have these same options when access daily updates on the iPad.

2 Comments
krystian.macek
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

@Anonymous  Document markup and captions will be available in Daily Updates on Field mobile   in the next release version 4.15coming out shortly.

Krystian Macek

BIM 360 Field Product Manager

Anonymous
Not applicable
Krystian,
That is great to hear. Thanks for the quick response.

Regards,
Jonathan.

Sent from my iPhone
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The information contained in this email and accompanying data are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies of this message and attachments.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Gatwick Airport Limited does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.

Please note that Gatwick Airport Limited monitors incoming and outgoing mail for compliance with its privacy and security policy. This includes scanning emails for computer viruses.

Please think before you print. Save paper!

Gatwick Airport Limited is a private limited company registered in England under Company Number 1991018, with the Registered Office at 5th Floor, Destinations Place, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex, RH6 0NP. VAT registration number 974838854.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report