Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed Subjects within Emails from BIM 360

Detailed Subjects within Emails from BIM 360

In the subject of an email notification that is generated from BIM 360, it would be helpful to receive more information about what you are being notified on. Having lots of emails from Autodesk BIM 360 can be a bit disorienting without being able to identify what each email refers to specifically.

For example, in email notifications for reports, you will see the title "[Project Name] - Your report is ready". The title should include the report. Additionally, in submittal and RFI notifications, it would be helpful to know which submittal or RFI is being referred to, and potentially see the question asked or details of the submittal in question (other than just the number of the RFI or submittal).

2 Comments
Alriddin
Advocate

It would be helpful if you could set an email alias. Maybe a project name as the sender? Or something similar to that, rather than the email coming from "Autodesk" or "BIM 360" as it does now. It would make the emails easier to filter out as well. And to keep all the relevant project communication together if needed.

lzaras_BPA
Explorer

I'd also like to add, in the project email invites, that more identifying info should be included.  I work for a consulting engineering firm and have project invites coming to me from many different architectural firms.  As I don't communicate directly with all of the IT/BIM360 setup persons in each firm, a random project invite currently gives me no information about the firm that the invite is coming from, nor which version of Revit is being used.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report