Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create issue offline

Create issue offline

Currently the Android and iOS apps have nice offline functionality including markup.

Our project managers visit construction sites. And often there is no Internet there: no Wi-Fi, no 4G.

We need an ability to create issues OFFLINE with attached pictures from tablet camera.

Please.

4 Comments
doreen.dvoretz
Autodesk

Hi @evgeny.kurbatov ,

You can already create issues offline, including attachments, with the BIM 360 Android and iOS mobile apps. Your issues will be automatically synced when you come back online. 

Best Regards,

Doreen

EKey
Advocate

@doreen.dvoretz 

Thank you for the reply. I have checked the Android app again. Yes, there is the Issue feature there and I can see a list of issues per document, but I cannot create a new issue. Even staying connected. 

Maybe you meant a different app, i.e. Field (if it exists it should have slightly different functionality)?

Oops. I posted under my another account. I have two @ekey and @ek01

roeioved
Alumni

@EKey @evgeny.kurbatov 

Please make sure you have "Create" issue permission. If not - the create button will not be visible.

If you're not sure if you do or not, please contact your Project Administrator. 

FYI - on March 3rd, we applied new permissions model which allow project admins to control who can create issues.

evgeny.kurbatov
Advocate

> Please make sure you have "Create" issue permission

I didn't realize that. I guess the problem is solved. Thank you! Sorry for the false alarm.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report