Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACC Build: Bulk edit photo tags, location

ACC Build: Bulk edit photo tags, location

A function to bulk edit many photos at once to add tags and location information is needed in ACC Build. Not very handy with hundreds of photos. Right now you have to click on each photo to open it and add the information once after another.

3 Comments
bimG2WJ3
Participant

It's a MUST feature. This is not very convienent to associate tag on field because most of the time, the user takes lots of photos using the standard camera app and then upload the photo to ACC (photos must be also be uploaded to another server). Even when we force them to upload  through the mobile app, they don't add the label to the pictures because it's too cumbersome and it takes way too much time to do it on each individual photo. Most of the times, it's the same label.

Also, based on admin authorizations, it should be possible to delete the photos afterwards, not only at snapshot time.

nfritz_IBA
Contributor

Please implement this feature. Our users are requesting it.

adrienne_emmett
Community Visitor

I agree.  This has become an issue as I need to load hundreds of photo's, but I won't in Photo's because I can't bulk upload them into the right place.  For now they sit in the Files section as easier to label.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report