Community
BIM 360 Field Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Field Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Field topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIM360, Checklists template for field inspection

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jbelangerV9UGD
388 Views, 2 Replies

BIM360, Checklists template for field inspection

Hello,

On my project I'm trying to create a checklist template that we'll be used as a field inspection report by the engineers.  Currently, when engineers come on the field to do an inspection, they use their pdf report from previous inspection as a «template». That way, they can do some follow up on observations that they made during their previous inspections. Here's an example of an observation made on a field inspection and how they would update the status of this observation on a second report:

1st inspection report:

1.0 The drilling of the well no.1 was in progress during the visit.

2nd inspection report:

1.0 The drilling of the well no.1 was in progress during the visit.  The drilling has been completed.

So, on their first report, they would make an observation and, on their second report, they would strikethrough the observation made on the first report and make an update in bold.

Using the checklist tool of BIM360, is there anyway I could recreate this way of operating?

Thanks in advance,

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

yes, the engineer can just click and open said checklist and add the information on there to suit

Message 3 of 3

Thanks for your help Mark!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report