Community
BIM 360 Field Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Field Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Field topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidental Selection on Checklist

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
812 Views, 2 Replies

Accidental Selection on Checklist

Hello,

On checklists if you accidentally select a response pass/fail, yes/no, etc. is there a way to unselect or cancel the selection you made? I have not performed  that Q&A yet, and I want to remove the answer I put in, but I cant find a way to do that

Thanks

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
james.l.bryant
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous,

The latest BIM360 Field iPad App version allows a member to change a Response from +,-, n/a or from True, False, n/a.or from Pass, Fail, n/a.  It is designed with mind that each question within a Checklist needs a response, if response doesn't pertain then n/a should be selected.

If you have switched to another checklist or module and have found you need to change a response in prior checklist member may switch back to the checklist in Sync Settings>Upload>Right Arrow.  You can then see all pending records waiting to upload, simply select the prior checklist and change the answer as needed. 

If you have an idea you feel would be beneficial to the community please share it with us at Ideas.   Thank you

James L Bryant

Autodesk Support Team

Contact Autodesk |
Message 3 of 3

This isn’t a solution, we need to be able to uncheck the selection so the checklist shows it is not completed yet. With something selected it will show 100% and could be missed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report