Community
BIM 360 API Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 API Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field - API to find issues closed by a specific person

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
423 Views, 1 Reply

Field - API to find issues closed by a specific person

I have an urgent issue I need assistance with. 

In one of my Field projects, the Issue permissions were changed to “Any role can close”.  A certain person closed issues created by the Architect, and there is now distrust on issues he has closed that the Architect does not consider really closed.

Can an API be written to query the history of  issues that were created by two Architects, and that were changed to “closed” by two CMs?  There are over four thousand issues, and it is not feasible to go into every one of these issues to view the history tab.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mikako_harada
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi lpotts, 

I took a look at response value of the following two calls:

/api/get_Issues 

/fieldapi/issues/v1/retrieve 

https://bim360field.autodesk.com/apidoc/index.html#mobile_api_method_18

https://bim360field.autodesk.com/apidoc/index.html#issues_api_method_9

Unfortunately, they don't include the information about who closed it. They include the creator (or author) and the date created and date closed. 

History is not exposed through API, either. 

The closest you can do is filter by authors (two architects), and a range of closed date. Hopefully, the number will be low enough to check who closed it manually after narrowed down.

(Who closed it seems to be a good information to keep in a record. Hopefully, the new Field will have all the information exposed through API in future.)   

Mikako Harada
Developer Technical Services

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report