Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generate user controllable objects

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
353 Views, 3 Replies

generate user controllable objects

Hi,

I am trying to get my head around a possible solution to let bifrost generate something like locators which I can then manipulate as a user.  While trying I have found the post for user created compounds but the locators must be created by the user itself rather than by bifrost.

Because I am interested in creating a procedural fence with bifrost I am curious if there is any way to achieve those kind of manipulators.

Regards,

LifeArtist

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Here is an example of a fence created in bifrost but I need more locators generated by bifrost not me.

2019-10-01 15-29-48_4.gif

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

nice!!  care to share this graph? 😛

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Of course I can. Took some time to clean it up. I have attached the compound on this post.

Here is an example setup. Which you can see within the gif.

bifrost graphbifrost graphnode graphnode graph

2019-10-01 15-29-48_4.gif

But this should not be considered as a release thread because I still want to know how I can generate objects with bifrost which I can manipulate by dragging.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report