Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

curves_influence Tool Update Demo !

26 REPLIES 26
Message 1 of 27
Bruce.Lee.
3797 Views, 26 Replies

curves_influence Tool Update Demo !

Hi,

The curves_influence Tool is updated! Support dynamic curve, add MPM example! Most of the parameters support advanced custom operations! Give the artist maximum control!

Please enjoy!

Demo:

26 REPLIES 26
Message 21 of 27
Bruce.Lee.
in reply to: PhilRadford

Hi phil,

You should increase the value of "inherit_curve_velocity". I modified your file and hope it is the result you want.

Message 22 of 27
Bruce.Lee.
in reply to: PhilRadford

Message 23 of 27
yourshawm
in reply to: Bruce.Lee.

@Bruce.Lee. 

Hi Bruce in Maya 2022.2, some of the scenes open, but scene k won't simulate. I've attempted to fix it but haven't found the solution.

Any tips for getting scene k working? I've attached images of scene k with the issue and the cache file, as well as scene c which appears to function correctly.

scene_k.jpgscene_c.jpg

Message 24 of 27
tanshiekwei
in reply to: yourshawm

i try set the cache to write and change a new source_mpm_fluid it work, I guess some value he set to 0

Message 25 of 27
yourshawm
in reply to: tanshiekwei

thank you @tanshiekwei 

After doing some more exploring in the nodes Bruce made, the values that seem to make it work again are:

-changing the mass density back up to something like 1000

-giving a value to the relaxation time

@Bruce.Lee.  Perhaps you could shed some light on how the relaxation time works; I'm having an issue where the particles all freeze after a certain frame, and the only thing that seems to change it is relaxation time.

In my drive below are three playblasts showing different relaxation times and showing where the particles freeze in a 300 frame playblast, only thing changed per file was the relaxation time (.001, .005 default, .010). Is there something else that could be causing these freezes?

Message 26 of 27
matzerium

hello,

i tried to use bifrost 2.3.1.0 with the amazing curve flow....but i failed

Message 27 of 27
cnetian

AMAZING!! 

cnetian_0-1686646206358.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report