Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bifrost Browser clouds have stopped rendering

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
94creator
335 Views, 2 Replies

Bifrost Browser clouds have stopped rendering

So i'm pretty new to pretty much anything to do with Bifrost so youll have to excuse me if this is a really common/ easy to solve problem. 

Well a few weeks ago I set up a render for a project that used the cloud from the bifrost browser and after messing with it a little bit I was able to get a render I was happy with, and it didnt really provide me any issues. 

So now i've been looking at the image and I've decided that I want to do a couple minor touch ups to it, but my scene is giving me a lot of issues with the clouds now. 

Whenever I move the camera or select one of the clouds it gives me a very enigmatic error code that simply says //Error: 

and thats it. 

The clouds dont show up at all in the render view. 

I also cant get them to appear in the bifrost graph again, so I dont know if that has something to do with it? 

Any insight would be helpful

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Is the Bifrost plugin and MtoA loaded? 

----------------------------------------------------------------
https://linktr.ee/cg_oglu
Message 3 of 3
syracoj
in reply to: 94creator

can you zip up and post the scene file?

Also, video screen captures of the issue are extremely helpful. If you could get one to us showcasing the issue that could help.

I would also check that the plugins are loaded in the plugin manager.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report