Autodesk Desktop App (Read-Only)
Welcome to the Autodesk Desktop App Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been logged out of the Desktop app 2 times the past week in the middle of my work.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
per.kaare
208 Views, 2 Replies

Been logged out of the Desktop app 2 times the past week in the middle of my work.

Hello,

I just wanted to ask if there has been a change to the desktop app the past week. I have been logged out twice in the middle of the workday. Is there something to prevent this, in the past it has only required me to log in after the computer sat unused for a week or more. 

It is irritating to have to close down all my Autodesk programs because I've been logged out in the middle of my work. 

Also is there a way for the desktop app to not require 2 step if I have verified the computer before? Getting logged out wouldn't be nearly as irritating if I didn't have to call up someone to get the 2step code every time. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: per.kaare

Turn off ADA, no one needs it running all the time. No one.
Message 3 of 3
per.kaare
in reply to: per.kaare

Thank you for the reply.

I don't know why, but I thought that the desktop app had to be running for my license to work, that is going to save me a lot of headaches. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report