cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow users to sign-in to multiple accounts.

Allow users to sign-in to multiple accounts.

I'd like to use different aspects of different accounts at the same time.

For instance, I'd like to utilized apps I've paid for with one account while signed into Inventor with another.

I'd also like to record and upload Screencasts with my personal account while using Inventor with a corporate account.

5 Comments
pendean
Community Legend

"It's all about the benjamins" my friend, if you paid for all the tools in all the one account you could do it all from the one account. That's how it works, always. It will never change. Your desire/wishlist is dead in the water.

Good luck.

andrewdroth
Advisor

Surely I could could prove that both accounts are 'Me' somehow? Maybe some kind of linked-account feature? Sort of how you can share services in a google family plan.

Even If I could log-into my personal account for access to add-ins only that would work.

And if it's for access to add-ins, can it be about the money? Does Autodesk get a portion of App store sales?

Emily.M.Svensson
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion! This is not something we are currently considering, but we will let you know if that changes. For now, please make sure to purchase apps in the same account if you'd like to use them together.

Best regards,

Emily Svensson

andrewdroth
Advisor

Thanks for archiving this so quickly! It makes me feel like my contributions are appreciated.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having issues with multiple accounts too. I need to work with client specific account for collaboration and coordination in BIM360 but it has limitations with 3rd party API solutions and add-ins in revit that are linked to our company account. This makes working with workshared models very cumbersome since i need to change licence ownerships every time and detach models and make new workshared models for account in case whenever needed to work with those "extra-buttons". Which is a lot in this case. 

Having possibility to use multiple sign in would solve this. Maybe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report