cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to add seats to collections purchased from E-Store, as well as Merge.

Ability to add seats to collections purchased from E-Store, as well as Merge.

I purchased an 8 seat license from an authorized re-seller. When I wanted to buy another seat for a new hire, I was informed that I would have to purchase a separate license because adding seats apparently is not possible. So every time I hire someone, I have to purchase a new license under a different collection even though its the exact same collection that I already own. I cannot continue to grow this list from 2 collections to 3...4...etc. There needs to be a way to add seats to collections, as well as merge seats from separate licenses.AutodeskCollections.png

2 Comments

Hi, 

Thanks for your feedback!  We have reached out to the relevant Product Manager to share your idea with him. We'll let you know if this functionality becomes available. To see Autodesk Account feature updates, you can also check our Admin Community to see our public facing roadmap.

Thanks,

Payton Smith

Emily.M.Svensson
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

Hello,

We have implemented the ability to add seats to new AEC and PDM collections that were purchased through the eStore. You will also be able to align the payment dates of those collections if you have multiple subscriptions. You can only add seats to new collections purchased after August 31st.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Emily Svensson

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report