Avisos
Debido a tareas programadas de mantenimiento, la Comunidad de Autodesk estará inaccesible desde las 10:00PM PDT del 16 de octubre durante aproximadamente 1 hora. Agradecemos vuestra paciencia durante este tiempo.
Comunidad
AutoCAD - Todos los productos - Español
Bienvenido/a al foro de los productos de la familia AutoCAD de Autodesk! Comparte tu conocimiento, haz preguntas y explora los temas populares de AutoCAD.
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Mostrar  solo  | Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

Graphic Glitches during pan

2 RESPUESTAS 2
Responder
Mensaje 1 de 3
Anonymous
284 Vistas, 2 Respuestas

Graphic Glitches during pan

I noticed this issue from the initial 2011 release of Autocad for Mac: when you pan in horizontal with a few of lines the transition is "pixelate" showing glitches and artifacts along the lines (worst with complex drawings). Nothing appears when you use the vertical pan. This behavior is running Autocad 2015 under Yosemite 10.3.3 (but was the still under Mavericks and with previous releases of AutoCad for Mac) and using Magic mouse. Reading everywhere someone refers the problem to Vsync (trying to disable through apple developer tools), or Nvidea graphic incompatibility drivers (depending by Apple) and others look at the use of magic mouse try to solve with microsoft mouses and traditional wheel to pan. Anyway this issue is still live and without solution...
2 RESPUESTAS 2
Mensaje 2 de 3
Alberto_Pérez_Parra
en respuesta a: Anonymous

Hi, this could help your issue...

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-for-mac/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015/EN...

Ed.D.& M.Eng.Alberto Pérez Parra.Mechanical Engineer and Designer, Instructor, Professor and CAD/CAM/CAE/CFD Enthusiast, México.
Design Proeficency
Let me know that my help was useful clicking: "Accept as solution" button, thanks. Info. and contact: |Twitter|LinkedIn| Credly|.

Mensaje 3 de 3
Anonymous
en respuesta a: Alberto_Pérez_Parra

Thanks Alberto, I have tried but doesn't work It seems not related to regen command, but is something more deep concerning graphic card and its performance under AutoCad

¿No encontraste lo que buscabas? Pregúntale a la comunidad o comparte tus conocimientos.

Publicar en los foros  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

New events in the Spanish Community