Comunidad
AutoCAD - Todos los productos - Español
Bienvenido/a al foro de los productos de la familia AutoCAD de Autodesk! Comparte tu conocimiento, haz preguntas y explora los temas populares de AutoCAD.
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Mostrar  solo  | Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 9e595e7dh

2 RESPUESTAS 2
RESUELTAS
Responder
Mensaje 1 de 3
Anonymous
9147 Vistas, 2 Respuestas

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 9e595e7dh

Buenas tardes!!
antes de todo me gustaría aclarar que soy principiante en esto...

Utilizo AutoCAD 2014 con W10 de 64 bits, mi problema es el siguiente.... tengo abierta varias ventanas (word, excel, explorador de windows, etc.), siempre que coloco las ventanas en cascada y quiero pasar AutoCAD al frente haciendo click en la barra de títulos me salta el siguiente error "FATAL ERROR:  Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at 9e595e7dh", esto se da todas las veces que realizo lo anteriormente mencionado.
No tengo ni idea de porque ocurre esto, si pudieran ayudarme estaré muy agradecido.

Saludos desde Paraguay.

2 RESPUESTAS 2
Mensaje 2 de 3
john.vellek
en respuesta a: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member. Welcome to the Autodesk Community! 

I will move this thread to the Spanish forum for you but first let me take a try to resolve your issue. AutoCAD 2014 is not designed to run on Windows 10. With recent Windows 10 updates, many customers that have been running this combination are now seeing failures.

If possible, you might try to roll back the most current Windows update. I also suggest that you update you graphics card driver to the most current to see if that helps.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Mensaje 3 de 3
Anonymous
en respuesta a: john.vellek

I appreciate your response...
I'll try both solutions ....
First I will try to update the drivers of my graphics card ...
In case that does not work, I will see if it is within my means to upgrade to another version of AutoCAD, it would be interesting to know from which version works correctly with W10.
I think the best thing would be to solve this problem and close this query based on the fact that AutoCAD 2014 does not work correctly with W10.
Thanks for your time.

¿No encontraste lo que buscabas? Pregúntale a la comunidad o comparte tus conocimientos.

Publicar en los foros  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

New events in the Spanish Community