AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight unavailable in BOM

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
441 Views, 3 Replies

Weight unavailable in BOM

the weight of pipe was not in the spec sheet which i had created. when my model design was complete i inserted linear weight of that pipe in the spec sheet. but my BOM is still not showing the weight. But if i route new pipes and run a quick iso, BOM has the weight. 

how to update my already drawn pipes with the new specification and make their weight available in the BOM? Can anyone help me here?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
h_eger
in reply to: Anonymous

Dear @Anonymous,

unfortunately, already created pipelines are NOT included in a PipeSpec update.
It works the variant redraw or put all affected parts on CUSTOM in the database and enter the linear weights in the data manager

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Zhars
in reply to: h_eger

So just to confirm, weight is updated in the spec and then a sync update is ran.  Existing lines will not be updated?  How can that be possible?  

Message 4 of 4
km4504
in reply to: Zhars

Every time I have ran the Check Spec for updates it updates all the information for parts.
If my reply was helpful, please give a Kudos or click the Accept as Solution button below (or both).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report