AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waste water treatment Plant

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
917 Views, 1 Reply

Waste water treatment Plant

Hi,

I am using Plant3D for waste water treatment plant ... this plant depend on transferring waste water volume between treatment buildings by concrete channels more than piping.

I use Revit for creating structure and concrete form building to be merged to Plant3D to start working with piping and P&ID in additional to using Revit in creating families for Mechnical equipment

So my question is : The best workflow for what had been described earlier and the best way to import a structure model(Concrete form) made by Revit ... is it ACSI in command or SAT format or just DWG format to be imported in Plant3D and how to code concrete channels inside the buildings separately to be understood by the software and to be connected to P&ID coding ? 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
h_eger
in reply to: Anonymous

Dear @Anonymous ,

please contact Autodesk directly as these questions have already been discussed in detail in the P3D forum.
Unfortunately, there is still no viable Autodesk solution for Plant 3D and Revit to work together.

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report