AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supports not showing on isometric

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
dustinjones0427
279 Views, 8 Replies

Supports not showing on isometric

AutoCAD Plant 3D 2021

I have an isometric that will not display support symbols. The checkbox for displaying support symbols is on. It's not small bore so the range is acceptable. The skey and multiple different ones do not work. This is not a dimension issue. The symbol does not show up and the BOM does not show the support. The iso symbol for the associated skeys are also present. 

Any ideas?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Is the support actually connected to the pipe? It doesn't show the drip glyph?

Message 3 of 9
h_eger
in reply to: dustinjones0427

@dustinjones0427 ,

can you please provide the PCF file for this iso

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 4 of 9

@Tomislav.Golubovic yep, its connected

@h_eger unfortunately it is part of a govt. contract and I'm unable to share the info.

Message 5 of 9
h_eger

@dustinjones0427 ,

No problem, we can hardly provide any support for this type of request.
Please contact Autodesk Support directly, they have an NDA on government contracts.

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 6 of 9

Is the line number of the support the same as the pipeline its connected to?

Message 7 of 9

are you able to recreate the problem on another pipeline with a similar support?

If you make an out-of-the-box project and copy the isostyle folder to the new project, does the problem persist when using out-of-the-box pipes and supports? If so, can you share your isoconfig.xml

If it doesn't persist when doing the above it probably has to do with custom parts/supports. Are you using out of the box SKEYS's? are you using custom iso symbols?

Message 8 of 9

@Tomislav.Golubovic it does have the same line number. 

@Michiel.Valcke the line can be moved into to a different project and iso just fine. Ill verify the other methods you describe. The supports are out if the box and the skeys are as well.  I did learn the project was removed from vault to a local folder recently so maybe that has something to do with it. 

I was hoping someone had experienced a similar issue with a 'eureka!' moment at the end.

Message 9 of 9
km4504

Check this setting in your iso deminsions.

km4504_0-1720631606682.png

If my reply was helpful, please give a Kudos or click the Accept as Solution button below (or both).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta