AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spec Editor 2016

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
JohnHolder
470 Views, 3 Replies

Spec Editor 2016

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/community/screencast/b21a5048-6b50-4871-86f1-fb11bafaf8a1

Summation : While creating a 'new component' the program resets and wipes the component out of the catalog.

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.
-------------------------------------
"Do or do not... there is no try"
Master Yoda.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JohnHolder
in reply to: JohnHolder

Since it looks like I would have to reinstall the entire suite to get the spec editor to reinstall.. I tried simply copying the file off a co-workers machine.

Sometimes I get lucky.  it worked.

strange error... but solved.

An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.
Master Yoda.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: JohnHolder

Mine does this, which file did you copy?
Message 4 of 4
JohnHolder
in reply to: Anonymous

reading up, the only way to replace the file is to reinstall the suite.  So I decided to take a jump and copy *SpecsAndCatalogsEditor.exe* off my co-workers computer.  Luckly it worked.

Master Yoda.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta