Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant 3d Isometic - cannot disable annotation of existing items

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
LiamMc-X
236 Views, 3 Replies

Plant 3d Isometic - cannot disable annotation of existing items

Hi,

Im having trouble with isoconfig filters/themes. I can't seem to disable model items with a status='existing' from being given a spool identifier (see spool labeled as "C" in image below).

I narrowed it down to two filters; "Components", and "NotBoltWeldFlangeGasket". (I did not create this isoconfig, and it has been severely neglected). I don't have the luxury of time to start from scratch.

If I add: AND NOT LIKE Status = 'Existing' - or a variation of that, it either overrides the other criteria, and I get instruments etc labeled as spools, or I get no spool labels at all... The syntax is a little confusing.

Any help would be much very appreciated.

LiamMcX_0-1698312137968.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LiamMc-X
in reply to: LiamMc-X

bump

Message 3 of 4
jabowabo
in reply to: LiamMc-X

@LiamMc-X wrote:

If I add: AND NOT LIKE Status = 'Existing' - or a variation of that, it either overrides the other criteria, and I get instruments etc labeled as spools, or I get no spool labels at all...

'LIKE' and '=' shouldn't both be used here. You could try something like this:

AND NOT Status = 'Existing'

or:

AND NOT Existing = 'true'
Message 4 of 4
LiamMc-X
in reply to: jabowabo

Sweet ill give that a go thanks Jason.

I have another related issue: if I rotate my line so it runs east/west on the iso, the spool numbers disappear. Yet if I run them at 0deg, they show up :@

LiamMcX_0-1699246011715.png

LiamMcX_2-1699246132106.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report