AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MJM to FL fitting

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
463 Views, 2 Replies

MJM to FL fitting

Hello,

I have created a custom spec using catalog parts from the base package. In my spec i have ductile iron pipe and it comes in as having MJM end to end fittings which is correct for when you are connecting pipe to pie. The problem comes in that the spec uses flanged valves and fittings. When routing pipe and inserting the valve, Plant 3D does not insert 2 flanges on each side. It does not allow me to mate the flanbge to the MJM. I need to get it so that when a valve is inserted, 2 flanges on each side are inserted. Is there something wrong in my spec or in my project setup? See attached pic

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Check your auto flange connectoins in your piping connection settings and make sure you have MJM in the Auto Flange Joint.

MJM.png

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank You,

So I set that up and it worked for the valves but it still does not work on any of my fittings(bends, tees, etc.). Is there a separate setting for fittings vs valves and equipment?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report