AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isometric Drawings - How to turn off Insulation dimensions/notations?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1015 Views, 2 Replies

Isometric Drawings - How to turn off Insulation dimensions/notations?

When creating Isometric drawings I am getting dimensions for the insulation (NOT INSUL/INSUL) that I do not want displayed. I have been keying in the insulation thickness in properties of the piping, but that is only for visual interference checking. I do not want it noted on my Isometric drawings. An image of the unwanted notation/dimensions is attached.

How do I turn off these dimensions/notations on my Isometric drawings?

On AutoCAD Plant 3D 2021, Windows 10

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
h_eger
in reply to: Anonymous

Dear @Anonymous ,

search in the Iso style you are using in the IsoConfig.xml for the entry "InsulationLimit"
and add the value Enabled = "false" as shown in the code.

<PropertyBreakerScheme Name="InsulationLimit" AnnotationStyle="SpecBreak" Enabled="false" Tag="Left Right" Alignment="FlatHorizontal" LeaderStyle="AlwaysNonArrowed" Filter="InsulationLimitItems" Field="HasInsulation" DefaultAnnotationStyle="Standard" DefaultLeaderStyle="Always" WordWrapLimit="10" EnableMultiple="true" />

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

That fixed it. As usual, U R DA MAN! thank-you for the quick response on this!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report