AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iso Override Issues

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
290 Views, 2 Replies

Iso Override Issues

In our models we model with 0,0,0 as our project base point and then use the iso overrides to show real world coordinates on our iso's. For me, it works great, but I have a couple of other users that every time they open Plant 3D to run iso's, they have to open the project settings and hit apply. The coordinates are still showing in the boxes but unless they hit apply, it doesn't use them when it runs the iso. Mine works fine. I even went back to a test project from a few months ago where I first set up the overrides and tested it.  Why are they having to open the settings and hit the apply button every time?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MateusMaciel
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you show any picture of the problem?

mateustilapa@gmail.com
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: MateusMaciel

We figured out the issue. The users were using the Quick Iso which normally bases it's coordinates off of 0,0,0. Apparently, if you want the Quick Iso to use the coordinates in the Iso Override fields in the settings, you have to click on the Production Iso button, close the dialogue window, then click on Quick Iso. Per Autodesk, Quick Iso's are primarily used for checking and troubleshooting. Deliverables should be produced using the Production Iso.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report