AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISO Message

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
b.mabena
200 Views, 2 Replies

ISO Message

Dear all,

I trust this message finds you well.

I am writing to seek assistance with a minor issue that I have encountered. Specifically, I am currently attempting to generate an ISO message for my ISO(s), but have observed that the ISO message seems to have a limit on the amount of text it can accommodate.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance on how to extend the text limit for the ISO message, if at all possible.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards.

Thank you.

iso message.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
h_eger
in reply to: b.mabena

Dear @b.mabena ,

Specifies the text of the message. Messages have a 75 character limit.

Do you know the function key "F1"?
you will find the following information.

AutoCAD Plant 3D 2023 Help | Create Iso Message Dialog Box | Autodesk
https://help.autodesk.com/view/PLNT3D/2023/ENU/?guid=GUID-CDCCBC23-C272-4A2D-9270-1CC86CEA3388

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
b.mabena
in reply to: h_eger

Dear @h_eger 

I hope this message finds you in the best of health and spirits. I am grateful for your exceptional knowledge and experience with Autodesk applications, which has proven invaluable to many of us.

While the help function is useful, it sometimes falls short of providing satisfactory answers. This is where your expertise shines, and I must confess that I am in awe of your abilities.

I understand that you may receive numerous requests from individuals who have not attempted to utilize the help function. However, please understand that I have exhausted all possibilities, and I now turn to you for guidance.

With that said, I was wondering if you could assist me in extending the text limit for ISO Messages.

I have faith that with your help, this is something that can be achieved with relative ease. Could you please provide me with the steps to make this happen?

Your assistance would be much appreciated, and I am confident that with your guidance, I can overcome this hurdle. I am truly grateful for your time and expertise.

Thank you for your unwavering commitment to your craft and for being a reliable source of knowledge.

Warm regards.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report