AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISO BREAK POINT

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1224 Views, 6 Replies

ISO BREAK POINT

Im having a problem with iso break points. when applied to a line that has pipe shoes (slides) at the break point location the iso generator will still create one iso for the line and put the shoe (slide) on the other iso by itself. is there something I can do differently or is this a bug.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
PeterQuinn
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

I don't know if there is a workaround, but I'd like our guys to take a look at the problem. Do you mind exporting and posting the PCF file for this line?

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Peter,

attached is the PCF file you requested, could you please check on another post that I'm having. I have it posted as "iso start and end points"

Message 4 of 7
PeterQuinn

Hi,

I am able to generate an Iso from the PCF using the default C size template. It could be something in your iso setup.

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

could you elaborate a little more. what do i need to look for?

Message 6 of 7
PeterQuinn

TBoo,

I'd start by running your iso with the shipped iso style and confirm that you get a working iso. Then, I'd make a copy of the default style and one at a time, make changes to match your style. After each change, run an iso. This way you can figure out which change is breaking the iso.

I would like to know this so we can fix it in the future. You can use this info to work around the issue until we do.

Peter Quinn
Senior Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

now that i have your attention could you please look at another problem we are having with the iso continuation coordinates.

These are just two examples of a common occurrence we are experiencing between connecting isometric drawings:

The connecting drawing elevation between 010-266 and 010-267 is different on each iso.  The connecting drawing north coordinate between 000.8-107 and 000.8-178 is different on each iso.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report