AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO ADD NOZZLE IN CONVERTED EQUIPMENT

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
nagarajandesignengineer
1652 Views, 2 Replies

HOW TO ADD NOZZLE IN CONVERTED EQUIPMENT

DEAR ALL,

i created One tank having Dia 72000mm, Height 23020 , Roof Radius is 55440, I drew section and revolved,after i convert into equipment, While adding Nozzle , It does not show Nozzles and also length of nozzle . Kindly guide me how to create with nozzle and routing this 4" -150# 

nagarajandesignengineer_0-1603882620242.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

In converted equipmemt nozzle work as a connetion point only.it will not show projection and geometry of the nozzle.for that You need to create nozzle geometry by using autocad 3d command with in block and assign the nozzle connection point on it.

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).
Message 3 of 3

Follow these steps: I will use for example a 'FL' nozzle

1- Model the flange in the nozzle position.

2- Use the PlantEquipmentAttach command.

3- Select the equipment and then make the selection of the flange and press enter.

4- Click on the equipment and then click the right mouse button and select the "Add Nozzle" option.

5- Use the "Center" snap and select the flange end.

mateustilapa@gmail.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report