AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, Gents, I'm getting A FATAL ERROR when I add a Structure Member,

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
paulo.tavares6U8E6
229 Views, 6 Replies

Hello, Gents, I'm getting A FATAL ERROR when I add a Structure Member,

Hello, Gents, I'm getting A FATAL ERROR when I add a Structure Member, and when I select to adjust for instance the length. It began after the 2024.1 updates. any help is welcome.

Labels (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Please share screenshot of the exact error(s) please.
Message 3 of 7

Here goes.

Fatal Error Snip.jpg

Message 4 of 7

Message 5 of 7

Hi., I did all the steps as indicated, I just didn't reinstall the windows. I even uninstalled and installed AutoCAD Plant 3d, but I still have the same problem, but on my backup PC, the same project runs smoothly, this is a new computer, I assume there is a problem with the Windows 11 Pro, today I'm going to have an IT guy who will help me. we will see. one thing I know. the project is not corrupted. second, with different account on the same pc the error continues, third the machine works fine .

Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13980HX 2.20 GHz
Installed RAM 64.0 GB (63.6 GB usable)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Laptop GPU

later I will tell how it all went.

Message 6 of 7

here is a short video

Message 7 of 7

Hi, here's the solution, after trying everything, I finally decided to uninstall the Autocad Plant 3D 2024.1.1 version, and install the AutoCAD Plant 3D 2024 English 15.0.6111.3 version, and it works perfectly. Conclusion, Autodesk, You should review the Autocad Plant 3D 2024.1.1 revision, and see what it is really affecting when we work with structures. I hope this topic helps others with the same problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost