Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GB/T Piping Catalog - Chinese standard

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
fatherof3
915 Views, 1 Reply

GB/T Piping Catalog - Chinese standard

Hi

I'm looking for a catalog of GB/T pipe and fittings. This is a Chinese standard, much like ASME is for the US.

Does anyone have the "GB Pipes and Fittings Catalog Part 1 – Content Pack" and "GB Pipes and Fittings Catalog Part 2 – Content Pack" files that they could share with me?

These must have been available in the App store at one time, but they are no longer to be found.

I did find a Chinese website that appears to have had them available in the past, but the link to download the files no longer exists.

In the Autodesk App Store is a "Nozzle Content Pack" which mentions that it is compatible with the "Part 2" catalog.

I did find a GB.pcat file on our system that has a large portion of the components I need, but the problem with that catalog is the links to all the model blocks is broken and I can't find them in order to re-link. Any ideas on how to do that? It looks like it could be a big task.

I've also found a couple of other GB catalogs that came from somewhere, but they are either in Chinese or do not contain the right mix of parts that we need.

Appreciate any suggestions, thanks.

GB missing.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
fatherof3
in reply to: fatherof3

Found a source for the catalog.

The "replace model" issue is believed to come from the fact that the items in that catalog used source geometry that came from Inventor and are treated differently than native Plant 3D geometry. For whatever reason, the link to that geometry is gone.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report