AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Service Value.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
rafimh2022
219 Views, 8 Replies

Edit Service Value.

Dear All,

kindly let me know if there is any way to Edit Service value Or 

how to map the Service Description into ISOS.

Regards,

Rafi.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
h_eger
in reply to: rafimh2022

@rafimh2022 ,

Plant 3D basic training part 1

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 3 of 9
Michiel.Valcke

as @h_eger said: this should be given in your basic plant training. Plant 3D is not a simple program that can be treated as such. Training is a minimal requirement. These forums cannot be a sufficient replacement for basic training. Contact your reseller to see if they can offer training, or use online resources such as Linkedin Learning.

That being said: go to project setup: (PipeLineGroup Service for P&ID) (P3D Line Group Service for P3D)

MichielValcke_0-1727102767868.png

Message 4 of 9
rafimh2022
in reply to: Michiel.Valcke

By using these options I can only Edit Descriptions not Service Value.

My question is how to "Edit Service Value" without delete or Add option.

Any possibility ?

Message 5 of 9
DVaquand

Hello @rafimh2022 

No by default
Contrary to the description, to modify the value of a list you must delete the line and recreate it with the new value

== French ==

Non par défaut
Contrairement à la description, pour modifier la valeur d'une liste il faut supprimer la ligne et la recréer avec la nouvelle valeur.

Cordialement
Dominique VAQUAND
www.dovaq.fr

Cette publication vous a-t-elle été utile ? N’hésitez pas à attribuer la mention J’aime à cette publication.
Avez-vous obtenu la réponse à votre question ? Cliquez ensuite sur le bouton ACCEPTER LA SOLUTION.

EESignature

Message 6 of 9
h_eger

@rafimh2022 ,

With the auxalie Plant Express Tools  you can export the Selectenlist Service to CSV and edit and import it again.

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 7 of 9
Michiel.Valcke

And why is it important that you do not use the add option? If you want to change the Value and keep the description the same, create a new row with the new value and the old description and delete the original row.

Message 8 of 9
rafimh2022
in reply to: Michiel.Valcke

It will be a major task as we already assigned all Service values for all piping and we have more that 10 3d files.

while mapping service in ISOS Title block, only the value is appearing not description but I need to show the description as well.

Message 9 of 9
h_eger

@rafimh2022 ,

If the task of changing the service value is too big for you, you can also use the LDT list to get the information on the Iso.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCV4cioLDdE

-

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report