AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagram SQL Server

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
daniel.garciaSVTR9
293 Views, 5 Replies

Diagram SQL Server

Hello, there is a document with the autocad plant 3D table diagram. I try to see how they are related in SQL Server. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Good morning,

Sadly - it generally seems Autodesk is either lacking documentation, or not forthcoming with it.

I have spent a lot of time in the database, and feel I have a pretty good handle on it. Whether you're working in a local SQLite database, or central SQL database, I may be able to offer some insight.

What specifically are you trying to understand?

Phil

Message 4 of 6

Hello, sorry for the delay.
I need to know which is the table of the database where the information of the pipes is stored.

Message 5 of 6

I'd start in the EngineeringItems table and use the rowid to see how it's linked to other tables.
If my reply was helpful, please give a "Thumbs Up" or "Accept as Solution"
Message 6 of 6

There's not a singular table. It depends on what you're looking for. For example Pipe information can be seen with this query:

Capture.PNG

If you step through the views you'll get a general sense of how Plant 3D is identifying "parts" and their data. There's a correlation between the view structure and the class hierarchy which is seen in the class definitions seen in Project Administration.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta