AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Report Settings

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mvanderhulst2
384 Views, 3 Replies

Copy Report Settings

I created some master report configuration files in the file destination is under the general option.  Is there a way to copy all of these master reports so they will end up in the project directory?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
h_eger
in reply to: mvanderhulst2

Dear @mvanderhulst2 ,

Welcome to the Plant 3D Forum

Can you please define your questions for us so that we can also work.
In this report you write about reports but not with which program.
Are the reports from the AutoCAD Plant 3D Data Manager or the AutoCAD Plant Report Creator?

Also in this article Tagging Issue you write a lot but don't tell us what you really want.

Please write your posts and add pictures so that we can help you.
Induitively, we don't always understand what is meant, even if we try hard. 😉

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 3 of 4

The reports are in Plant Report Creator.  

mvanderhulst2_0-1627477806505.png

I was wondering if I could copy settings from the General option into the Project option.  

Message 4 of 4
h_eger
in reply to: mvanderhulst2

Dear @mvanderhulst2 ,

If you select the "Project" check box, all of your preconfigured report templates will be copied to the selected project in the 'ReportFiles' subfolder and will only be available in the selected project.
If you make changes to the report templates in this project, they will only be available for this project.
These are files with the extension * .RCF you can also copy or move these files manually between projects.

2021-07-28_16-09-48.jpg

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report