AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM not showing when I generate ISOS

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
391 Views, 5 Replies

BOM not showing when I generate ISOS

Hi everyone!

I started a project where I needed to create a custom iso template for the dwgs. I created the Title Block for the company and everything but whenever I generate the isos the BOM is missing. I am probably not doing something very simple because it is my first time creating a custom Iso Template, can somebody help me please?

I took pictures of all the screenshots I though relevant

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You have the blue area in your template. You need to put a BOM in that area. See image

Annotation 2019-09-17 143347.png

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Oh I see.. and how do I do that?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh I see.. and how do I do that?

Delete the blue area that you have and click on "Bill of Materials" in setup. When you pick the area it should turn blue and have the BOM inside it.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

That is precisely what I did :s I pressed Bill of Materials in the "Table Placement & Setup", I choose the area that I want the BOM to appear in but then the area just turns blue and there is no BOM inside...

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I noticed something else in pic 2. The Isometric Drawing Template directory does not point to the Final_A3 directory. The template should be in the same isostyle directory that you create. See image.

DWT TEMPLATE.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta