cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantastic idea!

Fantastic idea!

I have a fantastic idea! 

Get the old version back. So the app is usable again.

4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

The app is getting better in some important ways, but apparently we are all unknowing guinea pigs for the beta versions.

Were professionals with stuff to get done, and were spending a stupid amount of money for autocad services. The app needs to be reliable. I just drove an hour to a job, only to find that my app was no longer working. Ended up reverting to doing my as-built with a pencil, on a pizza box. Guess I need to start carrying a paper backup to my Mobile CAD solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We’re howling in the wind. None of the devs care if the app is usable or not. It’s not like they don’t get paid when they run off on an idealistic coding quest and abandon their users!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bring back the ability to edit block attributes in the mobile app!

We upgraded to the "premium" subscription just for this feature alone and they removed it for no apparent reason without even notifying users "paying" for the service.  Of course we only discovered it wasn't working when we needed it the most! 

Autodesk received a payment for the service but somehow now they don't feel the need to provide the services they falsely advertised.  Shame on you Autodesk!

Anonymous
Not applicable

you could get the android version that still has not been updated to the latest and greatest IOS version (thank the higher beings for that). 

What we all really need is the old version back.  Thanks Autocad Mobile team for your outstanding support to your clients and testing your sh**y software update on us guinea pigs.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report