AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

💥Meet the AutoCAD Mobile Community Manager - Joaquim!

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
joaquim.moral
1630 Views, 0 Replies

💥Meet the AutoCAD Mobile Community Manager - Joaquim!

Joaquim photo_OK.jpgHi everyone!

My name is Joaquim Moral and I will be supporting Tiana Dame @Tiana_Y as the new Community Manager for the AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum, AutoCAD Mobile Forum, and AutoCAD MEP Forum. I am also the Spanish Community Manager, so you can also find me in the Community in Spanish.

I am part of a magnificent team of people from multiple countries and languages. We take care of accompanying and helping you to have an enriching and positive experience when using the Autodesk Community.

On a personal level, I would like to introduce myself and explain a little more about myself:

I was born in Barcelona, ​​and I graduated in Art History from the University of Barcelona, and a Master in Strategic Communication and Postgraduate in Cultural Management. Before joining Autodesk in 2021, I have worked as a communication manager in various sectors, such as cultural and social, as well as in public relations and political communication campaigns, establishing and growing collectives and social initiatives from scratch. English is not my mother tongue so excuse me if I make any mistakes 😉 I also speak Spanish and Catalan as mother tongues, and a bit of Italian, so you can write to me however you feel more comfortable by PM!

I am delighted to join the community, since my interest is to put the group and the people at the center of the actions, to build a safe meeting space. I hope that together we can lead and create new initiatives to strengthen our community.

I wouldn't want to say goodbye without taking the opportunity to introduce the rest of the team of Community Coordinators and Other Language Coordinators who are here to help you make the most of your Autodesk community experience. Feel free to contact any of them via private message or in our feedback forum if you need help navigating the community or have any questions or suggestions!

If you want to know more about me or have any questions or proposals, you can write me or Tiana by PM whenever you need.

Please note that our community managers are not technical experts. Please post in the appropriate product forum for technical or product-specific questions to ensure you receive a timely response.

Meet our international team by clicking here.

I wish you a great experience in the Autodesk community!

¿Te ha parecido útil este post? ¡Deja un like!
¿Tu pregunta ha sido solucionada? Selecciona 'Marcar como solución' y ayuda a las demás a encontrar fácilmente la información.

You found a post helpful? Then feel free to give likes to these posts!
Your question got successfully answered? Then just click on the 'Mark as solution'

Joaquim Moral
Community Manager
Spanish Community

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report