AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout space issues [AutoCAD Mobile APP]

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
luis.camachoSG3ZA
958 Views, 9 Replies

Layout space issues [AutoCAD Mobile APP]

After this new update , all my layout sheet looks like the picture below 😞 please fix it  .8E242476-38B3-4ACE-BC17-C86B4966BF58.png

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
pendean
in reply to: luis.camachoSG3ZA

No layouts broken here after updates.

Does this happen in ALL of your pre-formated Layouts DWG files? Or is it just this one DWG file? Post a DWG file here if ALL of them, let someone here test it out.
Message 3 of 10
luis.camachoSG3ZA
in reply to: pendean

For all of them, I use the bim doc cloud to provide documents in DWG to the guys in the field. And now, with the new update, the AutoCAD mobile app doesn't recognize the paper size. I saw this issue 3 weeks ago in the last update. I can give you access to our bim cloud, and you can try it in AutoCAD mobile. Before all my file was showing with background and perfect fit , now all the file are showing with small paper and the content is out of the frame Thanks

Message 4 of 10
pendean

I don't use BIM DOCS here, so perhaps there is more going on than just the stand-alone Mobile App.

BUT... in your two posted files with 30X42 sheets in LAYOUT1 with 1/16" and 1/8" scale viewports the PAGESETUP command in desktop AutoCAD reports the sheet size as letter (8.5x11) which matches your screenshot problem. They appear to NOT be set up for 30x42 sheets at all.

You have some very odd / damaged layouts or DWG files

pendean_0-1660758665487.png

Message 5 of 10
luis.camachoSG3ZA
in reply to: pendean

I'm not going to 10,000 DWG files and change the page setting only because the new version of the AutoCAD Mobile does not allow the custom size of sheets. It was fine before, and pretty sure a lot of people have issues. The scale of the viewport and sheet doesn't matter because we don't scale dimension, Only pull dimension by 2D VECTORS. Can you help with this issue? Or at least try to put this file in the AutoCAD mobile app rather than the AutoCAD desktop because in desktop is working well; it is only the mobile and web app where I just started getting issues. I wish all the formens & leadmen in the field use laptop, but we use iOS tablets, and it has been working fine until now.

Message 6 of 10
pendean

@luis.camachoSG3ZA I can only report on what you posted here in those DWG files here today in AutoCADMOBILE and AutoCAD-desktop, I have no idea how they became that way or what else you might be doing with them.

Your layouts in both of your files are for letter sheet sizes. you can see it in the layout of the page

pendean_0-1660768284166.png

Open a support case with Autodesk if you are on subscription to seek out Autodesk Support's help: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/users-software/support-options/we...

EDIT: I forgot to ask, why are your DWG files an older 2010DWG file format? That may be adding to the issues you have. Maybe not. It's rarely a good idea.

Message 7 of 10

Hi @luis.camachoSG3ZA 

Welcome to Autodesk Mobile App Forum 🙂

Thank you for reporting and bringing this issue to our attention.

I documented this issue on our system for more investigation and analysis.

Fixing this issue will be included in the next update or versions.

Kind regards,

Bara'a Alkhalaf
Global Technical Support
Message 8 of 10

It seems you guys fix the web, but we still have issues with the Autocad mobile app.

Message 9 of 10

Hi @luis.camachoSG3ZA  🙂

thank you for letting us know, The development team is working on it.

Kind regards,

Bara'a Alkhalaf
Global Technical Support
Message 10 of 10

Hi @luis.camachoSG3ZA,

Thanks for participating in the community and for sharing that.

Together, as a community, we improve the software with ideas and suggestions.

I recommend you too to participate in the Idea stations and share your ideas.

Thanks again,

¿Te ha parecido útil este post? ¡Deja un like!
¿Tu pregunta ha sido solucionada? Selecciona 'Marcar como solución' y ayuda a las demás a encontrar fácilmente la información.

You found a post helpful? Then feel free to give likes to these posts!
Your question got successfully answered? Then just click on the 'Mark as solution'

Joaquim Moral
Community Manager
Spanish Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report