AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’ve been having a problem Downloading the Autodesk AutoCAD for Mobile program onto my iPad Pro. I c

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
fordyceangus
455 Views, 2 Replies

I’ve been having a problem Downloading the Autodesk AutoCAD for Mobile program onto my iPad Pro. I c

I click on the AutoCAD, GET, button, then a message appears at the lower right corner of the screen stating, Double Click to Install…. I double click on it & nothing more happens. There are no new files with today’s Date after 9.PM, in either the Download or Recent Folders. There are no Error Messages or Warning Messages being highlighted across the screen. It just doesn’t seem to be doing any Downloading & Installation works as it used to.  Please confirm if you believe there are any other steps I ought to be taking to verify the source of this problem & getting it dealt with, to Progress with the practice of using Autodesk AutoCAD on my iPad Pro.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: fordyceangus

Dumb question: "double click to install" requires you to double-click the IPad Pro button, not screen. Is that what you are doing? It's the same for any APP install from the App Store.

pendean_0-1713806484832.png

Can you install any other app from the apple app store?

Message 3 of 3
fordyceangus
in reply to: pendean

Hello pendean.

I don’t have a Blue Button on the bottom of my iPad Pro,

however at the same time that I’m looking at the Double Click to Install Message,

there is a Part Progressed  button, in the middle of the Screen.

I think I have also been pressing that Button however No Download happens.

Hence still confused. !!!

Angus Fordyce.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report