AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud sync overwrote work

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
danny_1993.5
521 Views, 1 Reply

Cloud sync overwrote work

Hi I was working offline editing a DWG when my phone connected to a Wi-Fi source and began to sync. Then the CAD mobile app crashed and now my drawing has reverted to the cloud back up many days previously and I’ve lost all my work. I assume instead of copying the updated drawing to the cloud it’s downloaded the old one to my device. Is there a way to retrieve my work via a back up or cached version? I really need it back as it’s many days of work which I can’t afford to lose! 

thanks in advance 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

You can back up Cloud Sync and restore it to a previous version via Hyper Backup.

To back up Cloud Sync:
Go to Hyper Backup > Create > Data backup task to create a backup task.
Follow the Backup Wizard instructions, and choose Cloud Sync when you are prompted to select applications to back up.
After the backup task is complete, all current tasks and settings will be backed up.
To restore Cloud Sync:
Go to Hyper Backup > Restore > Data to restore the desired backup task.
After the restore task is complete, the backed up tasks and settings will be restored. Existing tasks and settings will be overwritten.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report