AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always failed open cad attachment from ipad

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
381 Views, 6 Replies

Always failed open cad attachment from ipad

Everytime i try to open cad attachment from my ipad (the file size is not too big around 1-2 mb), cad ws always closed (back to dwg selection) before the progress reaches 100%.
Any suggestion or solution how to solve this ? So frustrating...
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
dorit_visualtao
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Felix, Did you try switching to a different internet netwok? What type of connection are you using? Does it happen all the time or just sometimes? Does it happen with all files or just this one? It would help if you could send us the file to feedback@autocadws.com so we can examine it in our lab. Thanks
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Hi Dorit, thanks for your reply.. I used a 3G connection, but i have tried to use wi-fi connection too and the result is still the same.. And yes it always happened with every cad attachment i tried to open with cad ws from my ipad.. Thanks.
Message 4 of 7
dorit_visualtao

Hi Felix, Please send us a couple of the files you're having trouble with to feedback@autocadws.com so we can try to determine the problem. Thanks, Dorit
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Yes i already sent one attachment to feedback@autocadws.com, please analyze what's the problem ? Is it internet connection or the file itself doesn't comply with autocad ws. Thank You
Message 6 of 7
dorit_visualtao

Hi Felix, I received the file you sent & we'll get back to you as soon as we have some answers. Thanks
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

I am having this problem also was there any feedback? Thanks Troy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report