Community
AutoCAD MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocks in Titleblock are moving

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
johnprusinski
375 Views, 1 Reply

Blocks in Titleblock are moving

I am having troubles with the attributes in a block moving on me. I've got attributes inside of a block for my title block such as drawing number, designer name, project manager name etc... When I close out of the drawing and then open it again one of the attributes will have moved down. Every time I do this the attribute will go further down. If I open up the block it and move the attribute back to its original spot and then use the attribute sync command it will go back to normal until I close the drawing. I’ve tried to insert the block from another drawing and it has done the same thing. I’m just wondering if I should start a new drawing or if there is a way to fix this. I’m working on 2014 version if that makes a difference.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dtiemeyer
in reply to: johnprusinski

We sometimes have font issues that cause similar behavior. Try changing the font / style to Simplex / Standard in that block & the drawing it lives in, and see if the problem continues.
My other CAD is a Cadillac and I like to Revit to the Max!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report