AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stylization - Legend using map size context

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
287 Views, 0 Replies

Stylization - Legend using map size context

Hi all,

I have a problem with thematic mapping via industry models. I have some polylines which come from Oracle industry model. For the first time I need to use map units in my stylization. I have no problem with stylization but I have a problem with display manager.

When I use map units my polylines which symbol consists from two lines - one thin and one thicker to get the appearance as there is a frame around the line. I need these lines to be thick at least 1cm or thicker. Problem is that in display manager these lines become so thick that I can't visualise how that line really look like and my legend rules become useless.

map.png

Picture is attached.

First one has map size context, other have device. Problem is that I would like to see the first line like other in device size context. I know it is normal to have different appearance for these size context, but with this if I put all rules in map size context I can't know which is which and this "legend" becames useless. Same thing happens with points also if they are larger.

Any way to overcome this?

Thanks!

Regards,

Sale

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta